Pages

Friday, June 26, 2020

CV writing with cover letter for the post a computer operator-100% easy!

Suppose, you are Nader Mabmud/Nadera Parvin and after graduation you have completed a course on computer. You have seen a vacancy advertisement for the post of a computer operator in a recognized private company. Now, write a CV with a cover letter for the post. Your CV should not exceed one page.             

Cover Letter

25 June 2020

The Head of Human Resources Division

Cantonment Public School & College

Chattogram

Subject: Application for the post of a computer operator.

Dear Sir/Madam,

From your advertisement published in ‘The New Age’ on 20 June 2020, I have learnt that a post of a computer operator has fallen vacant in your renowned institution. In response to it, I want to offer myself as a candidate for the post. I would like to mention that I shall devote myself with my sincerity, activity, punctuality and hard work to take the institution in a better position. I have enclosed a statement of my qualifications for your kind evaluation and consideration. I am confident that I shall be able to prove my competence in the interview.

Therefore, I hope that you would be kind enough to give me an opportunity to face the interview.

Yours faithfully,
Nader Mabmud

Attachments: 

(a) Certificates; 

(b) CV; 

(c) 2 passport size photographs

Curriculum Vitae


 Most important topics for you:

36 comments:

  1. Such an interesting post you have shared. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. IT HELPED A LOT πŸ™‚

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bala πŸ’”πŸ“Έ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aktu esay diban please tahola valo hoy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vai chot kore banan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice✌️πŸ₯€

    ReplyDelete
  7. MEsay3dali 531@gamil.c

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thenqu It's very helpful πŸ€—

    ReplyDelete
  9. sukriya for this share☺️❤️..

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's was too much good.I could understand it easily.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice😍😍πŸ₯€πŸ₯€

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  13. πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ–€˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥。☆✼★━━━━━π‘€π‘Žπ‘›π‘¦ π‘€π‘Žπ‘›π‘¦*•.¸♡
    *•.¸♡π»π‘Žπ‘π‘π‘¦ π‘…π‘’π‘‘π‘’π‘Ÿπ‘›π‘  π‘œπ‘“ 𝑑𝒉𝑒 π‘‘π‘Žπ‘¦ 。☆✼★━━━━━*•.¸♡
    ◉●•◦𝘏𝘒𝘱𝘱𝘺 π˜‰π˜ͺ𝘳𝘡𝘩π˜₯𝘒𝘺◦•●◉
    ꧁❤️•π·π‘’π‘Žπ‘Ÿ π‘˜π‘œπ‘™π‘–π‘—π‘Žπ‘Ÿ π΅π‘œπ‘›π‘‘π’‰π‘’ MD Shefat ༆•❤️πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚

    ReplyDelete